Landscape Installationmission statement
Landscape projects involve installation of softscaping as well as hardscaping features. This means the company you hire for the job needs to have the expertise to handle all these aspects in the best possible manner. We at Land X Landscape Construction, Inc. are a unique company that is passionate about what we do. That’s how we have built very strong relationships with clients in and around Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario and Chino.
Over the years, our experience and commitment to quality has helped us build a very strong base in Fontana, Claremont and the surrounding cities. We bank on the business we get from repeat and new clients in Upland, and Alta Loma, as this gives us the chance to use our creativity and skills to beautify the region, one landscape at a time.
Our commitment to quality, reliability and cost effectiveness are few of the aspects that set us apart from other operators in this space. As a company that has been working in this industry for over 28 years, we know exactly what it takes to handle residential and commercial landscape installation projects expertly and in a timely manner.
Landscape Installation Work ProcessOnce our designers have provided you all the details and plans about the landscape construction, and we have received your approval, our installation team would be set in motion. There are a number of different services and aspects that come into play in this phase such as:
- In some cases, a certain amount of excavation will be required and the land would need to be graded.
- Retaining walls may be built in order to provide support to the excavated areas or sloping land.
- The drainage and irrigation systems will be installed.
- The rest of the areas will be demarcated and the hardscaping elements will be constructed as per the plans.
- The outdoor lighting elements will also be installed alongside the hardscaping.
- Outdoor structures such as decks, patios, gazebos will be installed depending on your approved plans.
- Once all the hardscaping features are in place, our team of softscaping experts will start on the next stage of the project.
Custom-Designed LandscapesOnce the landscape installation job starts, our experienced supervisors will ensure that the entire project stays on track. The job site will be left tidy and clean at the end of every workday. All our technicians are professional, friendly and efficient and you can rest assured that the project will be completed within the stipulated timeframe.
When you want high quality landscape construction services, we are the company to come to. We distinguish ourselves not just in the knowledge and expertise that we bring to the table, but also the outstanding support we provide our clients. We are always just a phone call away. You can contact Land X Landscape Construction, Inc. at this number- 909-724-1461 or feel to connect with us via live chat or email, 24/7. That’s how serious we are about what we do.