Paver and Concrete
High-Quality Paver InstallationsThe material you pick to construct a driveway, walkways, sidewalk or fireplace zones, patios, and decks depends on your requirements, design preferences, and your budget. We use a variety of pavers in our work, including:
- Concrete Pavers: Concrete pavers come in different colors and are an affordable solution for paving a large driveway, sidewalk parking areas, and more. Most homeowners choose this material because of its longevity and ease of upkeep. Concrete driveways come in several styles, sizes, and shapes, making it simple to construct one-of-a-kind outdoor areas or commercial and residential properties.
- Brick Pavers - These pavers are also reasonably popular since they impart an old-world, rustic feel to the landscape or yard. While brick driveways are very easy to maintain and restore, they are somewhat more costly than concrete driveways. However, many individuals consider that its design and surface characterization justify the brick's price. Just clean with soapy water to maintain its look and color. If a paver fractures, it is simple to replace only that unit.
- Natural Stone Pavers: These pavers have a long history and are very durable and appealing. They include an interlocking pattern that helps in their preservation. You can pick from multiple natural stone paving materials, including travertine, slate, bluestone, and sandstone.
Superior Concrete InstallationsWe offer customized masonry services across the region. Our skilled team has handled various concrete installations on commercial and residential properties. Masonry and concrete elements are integral to most big and small landscape projects. It is a highly versatile material, suitable for many outdoor areas and surfaces such as:
- Sidewalks, pathways
- Patios and decks
- Pool decks
Benefits of Concrete FeaturesThere are many benefits to installing concrete features, such as:
- Adds stability to your landscape
- Increases your outdoor space’s beauty
- Enhances your home or business property’s value and curb appeal
- Improves the yard or landscape’s functionality
- Makes upkeep easier
- Adds a well-balanced look to your outdoor areas
- Improves your landscape’s water-efficiency
Types of Concrete InstallationsWe handle all these projects to industry standards to provide stunning outdoor space on your property. Our company has the skills, resources, and expertise to handle all types of big and small concrete installations. Whether you need a residential driveway or a commercial parking lot, we can help.
For more information about our services and paver and concrete feature installations, please call Land X Landscape Construction, Inc. at 909-724-1461. If you prefer to drop us a line, please use this Online Form, and one of our team members will call you back soon to discuss your requirements.